House Sitter available
- Partner and no kids (yet!)
- Definitely Surf and sun!
- Currently I dont support any charities, I have done volunteering in the past and I am hoping to do more this year.
- Bubbly, free spirited, considerate, organised and love for the Outdoors and animals!
- anywhere with a beach - I am hoping to do South East Asia next year to escape winter
- Cooking, festivals, traveling, reading, walking and eating
We are a reliable and friendly couple who are currently living with family in Wallan. We love animals and both have experience with looking after pets.
I have just moved back again from New Zealand end of July due to my partner being offered a role in Melbourne. Damian is from Wallan and has just started his new Land Surveying role with the government in Melbourne CBD. We are hoping to start our house-sitting adventures in Melbourne immediately. As Damian is commuting long hours and I am currently unemployed, we thought it would be the perfect time to house sit. I would love the opportunity to care for your pets and going for walks (with a dog would be a bonus) while experience living in some of the local suburbs.
Both of us have grown up in a very pet-friendly homes with many family members living on farms. We have experience with a range of animals including cats, dogs, birds, quinea pigs and rabbits. We are both fit and enjoy walking, so we would be more than happy to walk a dog every day.
We are a responsible and calm couple who enjoy living in a tidy and clean place. We are both non-smokers.
- Account Manager (currently not working due to relocation)
- We are a reliable and friendly couple who are currently living with family in Wallan. We love animals and both have experience with looking after pets.