Active sitter subscription
Your Perfect Temporary House Guest.
- I have a very studious and talented dancing 14 year old girl, who spends weekends and holidays with me
- Having seen the snow only once I choose surf.
- Go Tribe (an incredible initiative), World Vision and Breast Cancer Australia
- Passionate, Engaging, Integral, Understanding and Creative
- I was going to say Champagne in France, but I will say all of France, as it's all magical.
- Traveling to studying food and wine and then creating beautiful events for those close to me so we can all indulge together.
- Being more of a participant then a watcher I dont have one, however watching 80000 Romans vs Barcelonans was fun.
- I am a bit of a green thumb (particularly if the plants are edible) and my daughter is an animal lover and whisperer.
- Brisbane (QLD 4000)
- Enterpirse Management System Analyst
- Hi, I’m Renee and a home is special to me, my mum always said that a home is the most important place in the world, it brings friends & family together, it’s where we create everlasting memories and where we are always find comfort. My daughter is the best part of my life and after a year in Sydney for work, I am moving back to QLD for her [Convincing a 14 yo to leave their friends seems one feat I have failed at ;-)] and we have decided to explore Brisbane to find a school and spot ideal for us. She spends the weekends with me and is an avid animal lover – ie. She stops for EVERY animal on the street. On a work front, for the last 7 years I have worked for the largest oil and gas companies on projects in PNG in strategic management of personnel logistics and currently as an Enterprise Management Analyst. However I’ve decided to take the plunge and I am developing 2 business plans to chase after my dreams. Last year, I house sat for many people in Sydney and Brisbane and references are on their way.