- Yes - husband Ray & son Scott (living in Melbourne)
- Cancer Council
- Fit and healthy retired nurse who loves animals, walking, the beach and gardening.
- Anywhere near the beach
- Walking, swimming, gardening
We are a non-smoking couple who have retired from working. I am 61 and my husband (Ray) is 62.We have one son who currently lives in Melbourne. We plan to rescue another couple of dogs in the future but are still getting over the loss of our dear Kristy. We have a wonderful neighbour who lets us walk and love their 8yr old Labrador, Jenna. Ray was an Electrical Engineer and I was a nurse. We live in the beautiful Port Macquarie region of NSW, Australia. We really enjoy travelling and feel home and pet sitting would be an economical way to do this. We own our home and are very conscious of the care and security needed in keeping a home maintained. We would look after your home in the same manner that we love and respect our own home.Having lived in remote areas of Australia and having a precious dog of our own that needed looking after when we went away I understand how reassuring it is to have someone whom you can trust. We have grown up with pets and consequently I believe that we would be able to take great care of yours. We believe pets are part of the family and love having them inside (not chickens though). We are available for any length of house and pet sitting.
- Port Macquarie (NSW 2444)
- Retired Nurse & Retired Electrical Engineer
- We are currently having a new home built for us in Port Macquarie and would like to house & pet sit whilst this is happening.