- Yes, a husband and four year old son
- Definitely snow, but it's hard to come by where we live!
- Brainchild, Cancer Council of Queensland and The Jake Garret Foundation
- Loving wife, mother and teacher
- Italy - no question.
- Theatre, music, backgammon, sewing.
- Queensland Firebirds
- Both my husband and I work for Education Queensland, me as a teacher and my husband as a teacher aide. We have both undergone police checks for our employment and have exemplary records. We are both passionate about the arts and are thrilled our son has such an interest in music and dancing. As a country family, we don't have many opportunities to experience life in a different setting and we look forward to any chance we can to expose our son to other places.