Animal Loving Canberra Housesitter
- I am committment free, no children, partner or other pets
- Barnardoes, RSPCA, Mater Childrens hospital
- Loyal confidential focused caring curious
- Europe - next is Italy!
- Scrapbooking card making crafts travel charity work renovating furniture antique auctions
- haha really! V8 is a sport, isnt it?
- I am a reliable caring person that believes pets should be able to be comfortable in their own homes when mum & dad go on holidays and that every pet has their own routine that makes them feel safe and I believe that kennels & catteries can not always provide this service. I have been housesitting for years and when my own dog passed away of old age I decided that I would take on housesitting in a more formal way. I have now been housesitting back to back since 2011 and no I don't sleep in my car in between housesits - I have family in Canberra that I stay . I get a lot of repeat jobs with families which means I get to catch up with my fury friends and I often keep in touch with homeowners for coffee catch ups. I am reliable and trust worthy. If you want me to water your plants every forth day I will, feed your cat prawns every day I will, walk your rabbit I will, lift your dog onto the bed every night I will, freeze your fruit or veggies from your well grown patch I will. Nothing is out of the ordinary for me to take on. Every pet is different, every home owner too. I enjoy the freedom of housesitting, the smiling faces every morning and the good feeling of helping some one out.