Animal-Lover With Extensive House-Sitting Experience
- UNICEF, The Jimmy Fund, The American Cancer Society
- easy-going, responsible, people-pleaser
- Skiing in the Blue Mountains
- Long bike rides, relaxing at the beach, reading, building things
- All the professional teams for Boston, MA, USA
I regularly housesit for two close friends, who each trust me to look after their respective apartments when they leave town for work and holidays.
When these friends are home, I regularly help them with basic cleaning, laundry, food shopping, miscellaneous errands, hanging pictures, assembling furniture, basic home repairs, and whatever else they need.
Additionally, I live with two roommates now, and one of them has a dog (black labrador retriever) with whom I get along fabulously. I grew up with a cat in my house also. As a child, I cared for multiple animals when their owners (my friends and neighbors) were away.
- I run a research science support lab at a leading university