- No and no
- I like both
- Sydney Cats and Dogs Home, Guide Dogs Accociation
- Active, responsible, happy, orderly and reliable
- Anywhere in Europe, in any season!
- Netball, gym and exercise in general! I love to travel and exploring new places/cultures/food/people.
- The South Sydney Rabbitohs
- If you have a dog, I am more than keen to go on walks and play in the park - I exercise before and after work so that would suit me perfectly. Outside of work and daily exercise, I play netball on the weekend and spend time with my family and friends. I enjoy a clean quiet environment and I am responsible and trustworthy, have also applied for a police reference check, so will provide that too if required. I'm an orderly person so will have no problem keeping your home clean and tidy! If you have a coffee recommendation nearby your home, I will be needing that, as I have no time for bad coffee. They say change is as good as a holiday, so I figured whilst saving for a holiday I may as well embrace the chance for a change! Plus I am a dog lover and the opportunity to possibly house sit a home with a dog would be fantastic, as I miss having a dog of my own. As a born and bred Sydney sider, I am also looking forward to being able to live in and explore different suburbs through house sitting. I have informally house-sat for friends with and without pets before, but this is my first time registered with Your Home My Home. I am able to provide references of these if required.
- Cammeray (NSW 2062)